About Our Marina
Lake Lemon Marina is a beautiful and peaceful place for boat lovers located in Bloomington, Indiana. Our floating dock system with over 100 slips allows plenty of room, while our dry dockage allows an additional 15 boats to be stored. We provide you with what you need to fully enjoy the wonders of Lake Lemon.
Our winter storage allows you to keep your boat with us during the off-season and have easy access to get right back on the water when the weather permits. All year round, we provide space for your vessel and access to one of the most beautiful lakes around.
Be sure to check out lakelemon.org for more information.
All these marina facilities are available to tenants 24/7 via electronic gate card. The marina is open to the public weekends only.
- Floating dock system with over 100 wet slips
- All double berths
- Boat lengths up to 30’
- 30 amp shore power
- 20 amp convenience power
- Potable water
- Convenient to park with no stairs
- Dry Dockage for 15 boats
- Level and graveled lot
- Fuel Dock with two dispensers
- Non-ethanol fuel blended for marine use
- 92 Octane
- Credit cards accepted at pumps
- Waste pump-out for cruiser’s needs
- Convenience Store
- Snack shop
- Marine accessories; oils, lines, batteries etc.
- ADA restrooms with showers
- Coin Laundromat
- Winter boat storage
- On site winterizing
- Shrink wrapping
- Marina work barge with hydraulic crane
- Floating dock sales and installation
- Boat lift sales and installation
- Boat lift removal in fall and reset in spring
- Boat Salvage